1. Adam Lygo’s Club Silencio with Kakopyge Quartet, Mass, Ever Orchid, Twofold and Duncan Harrison at Coachwerks Brighton in March.
2. First ever exhibition of paintings by Syd Barrett at The Idea Generation Gallery in London, April.
3. Staying three nights near the banks of Lake Naivasha, Kenya.
4. Daniel Spicer solo at Slightly Off Kilter atThe Caroline of Brunswick, Brighton in May.
5. July – Weasel Walter, Alex Ward and James Sedwards’ electrifying set at The Cowley Club, Brighton.
6. Hong Chulki & Choi Joonyong testing the structural integrity of the Upper Salon of The Caroline of Brunswick at aural detritus in Brighton in August.
7. Deepkiss 720 solo on saxophone, then self-built electric guitar at The Cowley Club, September.
8. Twin thrills of greenhouse acquisition at home and Diatribes at The Green Door Store, Brighton, November.
9. Participating in another of Simon Whetham’s Active Crossover events; also November.
10. Paris. See video above.